Mobile Computer Repairs and services without call out fees to your Perth home or office. Book online or call 0411 204 844 today!
We come to you in the Perth Metro area
Bryan's experience, honesty and integrity form the cornerstone of BMCS
Trading Hours - Monday to Friday 9 am - 7 pm Ph 0411 204 844
( Pensioners Discount )
30 years industry experience and university qualifications are important, now is not the time to roll the dice.
Why is it that computers always seem to fail when you need them the most?
We provide a fast, efficient, expert service that you need to get your computer up and running as soon as possible.
- Software crashes and “blue screen” errors
- Internet connection problems
- Network and WiFi connection problems
- Malware and virus infections
- Hard drive failures
- Computers running slow
- Powering up problems
- Screen lockups and freeze ups
- Damaged laptop keyboards
- Email problems
No Call out Fee
Honesty and integrity are the cornerstone of BMCS, when you have a problem with your computer.
Malware & Virus Removal
It is a sad reality that computers can come under deliberate attack from a variety of sources.
Sometimes it’s obvious with pop-up messages and lock-ups rendering your computer useless.
Other times you may experience slow-downs or crashes and you’re just not sure what could be lurking in the background.
Viruses, spyware, adware, trojans, worms and other unwanted or malicious software can be broadly categorised as “malware".
- Pop-up messages and warnings
- Lock-ups and software crashes
- Performance slow-downs
- Internet slow-downs or connection issues
- Internet pre-paid credit being rapidly depleted
- Fraudulent activity reported by your bank
- Fake security messages and warnings
- Icons appearing or disappearing on your desktop
- Email warnings from your internet provider
- Software not being able to be launched
- Web page re-directions and undesirable content
Installing new hardware and software can be a nightmare!
Connecting cables and components, setting up software, understanding the endless “techno-babble” – and why is it that nothing ever seems to come with instructions anymore?
New computer setups
- Custom builds, component specs to suit your requirements.
- Installing new hardware and software
- Transferring files and programs from old computers to new
- Setting up new internet connections and in-house wireless networks
- Installing extra RAM (memory)
- Increasing hard drive storage space
- Installing printers, cameras and other peripherals
- Setting up external hard drives and backup solutions
- Upgrading to the latest version of your office or accounting software
- Upgrading to the latest version of Windows
- Configuring email on other computers, tablets or smart phones
Custom Built New PC's
Quality new hardware and software, connecting cables and components are used in our custom builds giving you peace of mind.
Honesty, integrity and experience are imbedded into our advice and support.
- New box and power supply
- Quality motherboards and RAM
- Hard drives and solid state drives
- Top end graphic cards
- Sound cards
- Blu Ray burners / DVD burners
- Accessories and peripherals, wifi modems etc.
- Keyboards, mouse and speakers
- You Only Need to Ask!
( Windows and LINUX )
For smaller businesses it’s often not feasible to have dedicated IT staff, and that’s where we come in!
We support and maintain Windows or Combined Windows / Mac Work Stations, Server-based equipment for numerous Perth-based businesses and organisations.
We also supply complete server packages which include a custom-built server, “real server” operating system, UPS, backup, anti-virus and anti-spam solution.
Our custom built servers are rock-solid, and we only use genuine Intel server hardware and quality server software.
We supply, installation and maintenance of Intel/Windows and LINUX based servers
Terminal, server configuration and support
Server recovery and rebuilds
User and file-access management
Exchange email configuration and support
Security and anti-spam software
Backup systems and procedures
Scheduled maintenance checks and visits
What would you do if you suddenly lost access to your personal or business-critical files?
Do you have a recent backup of your documents, pictures, email and accounting data?
We all know we should backup our files on a regular basis, but its human nature to become complacent or attend to more urgent priorities in our busy lives.
Don’t play russian roulette with your data.
Advice on suitable and affordable backup solutions
Setup fully automated backups, on or off-site that notify you when they fail
Identify potential problems with existing backup procedures
Supply removable storage such as portable hard drives, flash drives
Recover lost or damaged files from hard drives and flash memory storage
Provide advanced data recovery services for badly damaged media and other devices
You Need Bryan
All our affordable Server computers and Desktop PC's are built with high quality components.
Bryan strives to provide quality system builds, and deliver them to you as fast as possible, without delays with No Call Out Fee.
Over 30 years industry experience and university qualifications provide both on-site and mobile servicing, and can help with anything from setup and configuration to troubleshooting and problem solving.
We will ensure you have a minimum downtime, ensuring your back up and running smoothly as soon as possible.
Links of Interest
Clients / Useful Links